- The Site and mobile applications are owned and operated by Guri Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (“Guri”) and any other associated company within the Guri group of companies (“we” or “us”).
- We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Site and mobile applications after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of amendments. Each time you visit or log into the Site or mobile applications, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms.
- Unless with our written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the site’s or mobile application’s material or content or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- You agree to only use the Site or mobile application for lawful purposes, in a manner that does not improperly infringe the rights of (including any intellectual property), or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes conduct that is libelous, in breach of anyone’s privacy, or which may harass, cause real distress, or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content. We reserve the right to screen, filter, and/or monitor content for this purpose.
- The Site or mobile applications may include links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Sites”) from time to time. You agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third-Party Sites and we will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third-Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third-Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third-Party Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please read such terms and conditions of use, which may not be found on this Site, to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or mobile application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unless terminated by Guri, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use any of the Services.
Guri is a service available online at, among other places, guri.me, in the iPhone App Store and the Google Play Store as “Guri”. Our website and apps give users the ability to consume wellness content, post comments, and other user-generated content, connect and socialize with like-minded people, purchase access to a variety of online, streaming, and downloadable content on a subscription or other basis, and purchase other services and products. The purpose of Guri is to help our users to live a healthy lifestyle leveraging the use of technology.
- If you would like to use all the functionalities of this Site and mobile application including participating in the forums, make comments, attend courses, contact users, receive newsletters, receive updates on promotions, you must register (and be a “Registered User” and “User Registration” as the context requires). As part of this, you will be asked to accept these Terms and, in doing so, you will be bound by these Terms. Should you wish to purchase anything on the Site or mobile app, you must be a Registered User and may be required to accept and be bound by separate terms governing the transaction.
- When you register as a Registered User, you will be asked to select a user name and password you can then use to access your account and log on to and/or participate in areas of the Site or mobile app. We reserve the right to reject user names that are offensive, defamatory, or otherwise unsuitable.
- You are solely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
- You should make sure you are the only person using your password and you agree to notify us of any unauthorized use of your password and any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- You agree and confirm that by registering as a Registered User, you are 18 or over and all information provided by you to us is accurate, true, and up to date in all respects and at all times.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your account or access to any part of the Site or mobile application at any time if you breach the Terms or for technical reasons.
- We will not be responsible for misuse of your User Registration by any third party, whether authorized by you or not. You are personally responsible for all activities that occur under your User Registration. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your User Registration or any other breach of security.
- We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
- YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT GURI IS NOT A PROVIDER OF MEDICAL ADVICE.
- This Site and mobile application may include information, recommendations, reviews, and instruction relating to food, supplements, diet, exercise and fitness, and some of the products and services available through this Site, application, and/or Third-Party Sites relating to such topics.
- Before participating in any diet or exercise program or using any diet or fitness products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in or through this Site, mobile application, and/or Third-Party Sites, you shall be responsible to consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. We do not hold ourselves to be licensed medical care providers, are not rendering personal medical advice or treatment, and shall not be responsible to you in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise or diet on a medical condition. By participating in any diet, exercise, or exercise program, and/or when using any diet or fitness products or services, you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results such use may produce.
- We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in this Site, mobile application, or Third-Party Sites. We are committed to bringing you the most up-to-date information, however, we make no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject.
- We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or mobile application or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Site or mobile application. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material or database displayed, uploaded, or distributed on this site or mobile application or available through links on this Site or mobile application.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on this Site or mobile application. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “trojan horses” or other destructive materials to this Site or mobile application, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Site or mobile application or materials that may be downloaded from this Site or mobile application do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Site or mobile application and any materials available through this Site or mobile application, you do so solely at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services or Third-Party Sites that may be linked to this Site or mobile application. We have no control over such services and we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on or through such services.
Site Content and submitted Content
- By submitting content on or to this Site or mobile application, you are giving us, and our affiliates, agents and third-party contractors the right to display or publish such content on this Site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (I) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms; and (II) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms.
- You agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that when you submit content in any form to us, we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other Guri-branded environments.
- We may remove content posted by you for any reason.
- Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone, not the opinions of Guri. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by us. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through this Site or mobile application, we are not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. We and our affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor this Site and mobile application for inappropriate or unlawful content. Guri and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to block or remove communications, postings, or materials at any time in our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The names, images and logos identifying Guri and all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any license or right under any intellectual property right of any of the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of this Site or any content thereon. You may not distribute any part of this Site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of this Site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright or that has not been authorized by us.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Site or mobile application (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material, software or content supplied as part of the Site or mobile application, and shall remain at all times our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by intellectual property law.
- Any products and services on the Site or mobile application are subject to availability and are available at our sole discretion.
- If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of our content infringes upon your copyright, please contact us.
- We may issue digital reward points (“Points”) to you to reward you for your continued engagement on our Services.
- The Points have no cash or monetary value and the Points shall not be exchanged for currency in any form. Under no circumstances shall the Points be purchased, resold, or transferred by, or to, users, for monetary value or otherwise.
- The Points may be used only for the purpose of exchanging for specified goods and/or services provided by us or third-party merchants specified by us.
- The quantity and availability of Points issued to you when you participate in engagement activities on the Guri Platform shall be determined by and varied by, Guri at its sole discretion.
- You can check your Points balance and redemptions history in your Guri user account. Your Points balance and redemption history as set out in your Guri user account shall serve as conclusive evidence of the same, unless: (a) There is a reasonable basis to believe that a software error or similar irregularity may have occurred; and/or (b) We inform you that there is a software error or similar irregularity.
- We determine the number of Points required for an exchange for Points Rewards. This quantity of Points may change from time to time as announced or notified by Guri, and without any prior notice, to you.
- Any Points issued to any User shall be exchanged for rewards only during the time period specified by Guri, subject to the availability of the applicable rewards. The time period during which a User may exchange Points for rewards may be specified or amended by Guri at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel or void any Points issued to a user or refuse the redemption of rewards to a user for any reason at our absolute discretion. The Points do not represent any legal obligation from us to you. We have no obligation to provide you the benefit of any Points.
- All Points shall expire at the termination of our agreement or your account for any reason.
- We are under no obligation to provide you rewards or any opportunity for you to redeem the Points.
- When any Points are redeemed, additional terms and conditions may apply to the redemption.
- When any Points are redeemed with a third party merchant: (a) We shall not be liable for any losses arising from the third-party merchant’s provision (or non-provision) of the goods and/or services; (b) Additional terms and conditions specified by the third party merchant may apply.
Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
- From time to time you may be able to participate in contests, giveaways, sweepstakes, or other similar promotions we sponsor. Participation may require sharing your personal information with us or third parties sponsoring the contest, giveaway, sweepstakes, or promotion, and you should check the rules to determine how your information will be used and shared with others.
- Guri may announce rules in connection with any such opportunity, but regardless of whether specific rules are announced, all such opportunities will be controlled by the following Contest Policies:
- Eligibility. All contests and giveaways are open to Thai residents only.
- Prize Substitution. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash money. Prizes are not transferable to another person. However, Guri or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of the sponsor’s reasonable control.
- Winner Selection. There will be only one (1) winner unless stated otherwise for each prize which will be determined at the sole discretion by Guri via a random lucky draw OR through the best answer (as selected by the sponsor). Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
- Publicity. The winner’s name, pictures, and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by Guri. The winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events, and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage. All entry content shall become the property of Guri with Contestants agreeing to allow Guri to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on Guri’s websites, press, and/or any other media. Guri fully reserves the rights to such publications.
- Disclaimer. Guri is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures, and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry.
- Any rules announced at the time of a contest will be in addition to the Contest Policies. In addition, as a condition to receiving any awards or prizes, you may be required to provide additional information, to sign a release, or to authorize the use of certain information about you in marketing materials.
Guri engages third parties that help it deliver its banner advertisements and other online communications. The third parties may collect and use information about Guri customers to help us understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to its customers. The personal information they collect is aggregated and cannot be linked to a person.
- Third-party vendors, including but not limited to Google, DoubleClick, and Programmatic Buying, show Guri’s ads on sites on the internet.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand. Any disputes arising from the Site or mobile application or these Terms are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thailand.
- If any of the Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs, and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use and/or User Registration or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations.
- You waive all rights to a trial by jury in connection with any legal proceeding or dispute against us. You further agree that any dispute or proceeding which you may bring against us shall be conducted on an individual basis and not a class-wide basis and that any such proceeding or dispute shall not be consolidated with any other dispute or proceeding which might arise between us and any other user.
Additional Terms for Additional Services
The use of certain Additional Services is subject to and governed by additional terms of service (i.e. the Specific Additional Service Terms, noted in the recitals at the beginning of this agreement). If you use any of the Services listed immediately below, the linked Specific Additional Service Terms apply. In the event such additional or specific terms are inconsistent with the Specific Additional Service Terms, those Specific Additional Service Terms will control.
- Guri Prime: Terms of Service.
- Guri Professionals Membership: Terms of Service.
- Guri Market: Terms of Sales, Return and Refund Policy
- Ads: Advertising Policy
- Affiliate Program: Terms of Service
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS.