In this course, you will learn the following:
- Foods and habits that reduce your stress hormones and help you ultimately burn excess fat.
- Identify and incorporate stress-fighting foods into your diet. You will be able to create a plan that’s relevant to you to make that happen.
- Valuable mental and physical techniques for chronic stress management
This course is divided into 6 sections. A couple of the sessions will involve some homework. It is really important that you finish the homework before moving on the the subsequent sessions to get the most out of this course. This course aims for you to come out on the other side with new skills and knowledge to truly help you nourish away your stress and nourish away your fat.
The 6 sections are:
- Introduction “The Need for Nourishment”
- The Link Between Stress and Fat Metabolism
- Stress-Fighting Foods
- Reducing Cortisol with Simple Daily Habits and Working In Exercises
- Make Stress-Fighting Plan
- A Holistic Way to Cope with Stressors
Your instructor for this course is Siree Sivapetchranat. Siree is a certified Health Coach, Personal Trainer, and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
Coach Siree’s well-being philosophy is that humans are not just body and not just spirit. Her wellness philosophy advocates for Whole-Person Wellness and champions the three main pillars of wellness – Active Living, Nourishment, and Rest.
Coach Siree lives in Bangkok, Thailand, with her husband and three children.
Who is this course for?
- Women and men who are looking for solutions to reduce excess fat using foods and daily habits.
This course includes
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of completion